This is Real: Download any Book, Textbook, or Scientific Article for Free
Please share this post as it can be a life-saver for any student.
In our honest opinion, this article should be the most trending one on our website. It is because its potential is huge - any student anywhere in the world can access the resources they need to graduate. For free. These web pages are legal to use and can save you a lot of money and time in your pursuit of a university degree. They are already trending in the developing world, but they should become as popular in the west. In some countries, you need to use VPN in order to have access because this does not interact nicely with the publishing industry.
- http://gen.lib.rus.ec: Free books, including many textbooks in epub and pdf formats.
- https://sci-hub.ee: Almost any existing scientific article (the ones you need for reference) is available here. Use the DOI code for identifying what you need.
- https://www.bookfinder.com: Find paperback or hard copies of books at many many sellers (new and used). Always check before buying on Amazon.
- https://bibliotik.me or https://www.myanonamouse.net: Both are restricted access only. There are guides online on how to get into the community. Many free e-books inside.
- https://homeworkhelponline.net: Get programming, statistics, math, Excel assignment solutions. This is not free, but worth mentioning, because of being trustworthy.
In fact, we use these resources often to get the textbooks we need to help students with.