- Parent Category: Programming Assignments' Solutions
We Helped With This R Studio Programming Assignment: Have A Similar One?
|Subject||R | R Studio|
|More Info||Answers To Statistics Homework|
Short Assignment Requirements
Business Data Analytics
The result of your homework should be .pdf / .r / .rmd file that contains both questions (you can comment them in case of .r and .rmd file) and the code snippets and output (plots, explanations etc.). Please use course webpage to submit the report and don’t forget to check it before submitting to ensure that vital information is there such as name and matriculation of all the team members.
Homework is discussed at the end of lab session however; you are always welcome to ask questions through Piazza (if in Piazza)!
Load data from bank_accounts.csv to your data frame. The dataset contains balance of three different bank accounts (A, B, C) on different dates.
time – date when balance for each account was checked.
account_a|b|c – total amount of money on each account.
Perform the following tasks:
1. (0.5p) Identify the data type of each column. Write the command and its corresponding output.
2. (0.5p) For each column in dataset:
• Find unique values in case column is of type factor;
• Find ranges (minimum and maximum) if column belongs to numeric type.
3. (1.5p) Build 3 scatter plots in order to find correlation among three bank accounts. Is there any relation between any 2 bank accounts?
4. (1.5p) Select records for 2016 year only, sort them in descending order by time. Build a single plot which will show how balance changed for all 3 accounts during that year. Use line plot for this task. (Each account should have different color).
5. (2p) Group data by the year, for each year and account calculate average balance. Build a heat map to see how average balance changed on each account during the years. What can you say based on the plotted heat map? write at least 3 observations from the heatmap.
Hint: to extract the year from the “time” column refer to the next functions: