- Parent Category: Programming Assignments' Solutions
We Helped With This Python Programming Homework: Have A Similar One?
|More Info||Python Help|
PES University Department of Computer Science and Engineering
UE16CS593 - Foundations of IoT and Cyber Physical Systems
January – April 2017
BNR (Dr. B. Narsing Rao)
Parking Lot Analytics
Midnight on Monday, January 23, 2017
A parking lot is equipped with sensors to detect when parking slots become free and occupied. Sensors communicate with a gateway which sends the information to the cloud. The parking lot has 5 parking spaces and is open between 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M.
The accompanying file parking.csv, contains the data sent by the gateway to the cloud on a particular day. The fields are:
• Time (24 hour format)
• Number of Parking Space (1-5)
• Status (V=Vacant, O=Occupied)
Assume that all spaces are vacant at the beginning of the day.
Write a program (in any language of your choice) that will read this data and produce the following output (for the time the parking lot is open):
• Utilization of each parking space
• Average utilization of the parking lot
• Maximum number of cars in the lot at any point in time
Zip file named IOT-A02-your SRN-your name.zip which should contain the following:
• Program in a file called IOT-A02- Program_Name.x where x is the language used (c, cpp, java, py, or other)
• Output from the program in a text file the name of which should be: IOT-A02- Output.txt