- Parent Category: Programming Assignments' Solutions
We Helped With This Programming Homework: Have A Similar One?
|More Info||Programming Homework For Money|
Short Assignment Requirements
3D COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION
PROGRAMMING ASSIGNMENT 6
Create an application that simulates a viewer exploring a room. The room has 9 cubes. You decide the world coordinate of each cube. Each cube must have different colores.
A perspective projection is used for viewing; when the program runs, the user should see a one-point perspective view of (some of) the cubes.
The program must be able to:
· Move the camera forward, backward, and sideways.
· Rotate the camera left and right.
· Change the front and back plane of the view volume.
· Clip cubes (and part of cubes) that are out of the view volume.
· View other objects (not just a cubes) by opening the data of objects from a file.
· Bonus points for user friendliness. Negative points for extreme user unfriendliness.
What to submit:
· An executable file
· The source code (and other libraries/files if necessary)
· A report.
The report should contain the following:
· Basic theory.
· How to use the features in the application.
· The data structure of the 3D world (the objects), the camera, and transformation matrix used in the program.
· How the bonuses (if done) are implemented.
· Evaluation of the main features (drawing polygons and polylines). Try the following test cases:
o Move the camera forward, backwards, and sideways.
o Rotate the camera left and right.
o Set visibility of far and near objects by changing the front and back planes.
o Also perform a test case for all the bonuses you implemented
o Include screenshots of each test case.
· Work log. Record the date and time of every moment you work on this assignment and job description of each member at each session.
· Conclusion and remarks.
Submit the assignment no later than midnight, 23 October 2016, to ....