- Parent Category: Programming Assignments' Solutions
We Helped With This Programming Homework: Have A Similar One?
|More Info||Help With Programming Assignment|
Short Assignment Requirements
ADD 3D TEXT TO A PHOTOGRAPH
You have been hired as a graphic designer for a fictitious company. Your assignment is to add 3D text to a photograph, matching the photo's perspective and adding appropriate lighting, reflection, material, and shadowing to make the text appear to be an existing part of the photograph.
Use what you have learned so far in this class to add 3D text to a Photograph. This assignment will require you to:
1. Select a photograph of your choice.
2. Add a word or short phrase appropriate for the photograph.
3. Create 3D extrusion of the word or phrase to match the perspective of the photograph.
4. Add lighting, reflection (if appropriate), and shadows to make the text appear part of the photograph.
5. Render the file.
6. Save the image as a .JPG.
Width: 8.5 inches
Height: 11 inches
Resolution: 300 Pixels/Inch
Page Orientation: Portrait (Wide)
1. The completed Photoshop (.PSD) file.
2. The original photograph used as the background image.
3. A JPG version of the rendered completed project.