- Parent Category: Programming Assignments' Solutions
We Helped With This MATLAB Programming Homework: Have A Similar One?
|More Info||Matlab Solver Online|
Short Assignment Requirements
Super Orthogonal space-time trellis code for 32 transmit antennas and 8 receive antennas .
· The trellis will have four states and your input will be two bits.
· You are required to write a matlab code to calculate the BER and the FER for the varying SNR from 10-22 in the steps of 2
· Your code must contain the following:
-SOSTTC main file
The first four are m-files , And comments must be provided for every line of code
· Both the QPSK and the QAM modulation are considered separately.
· The end graphs must clearly demonstrate how BER and FER varies with the SNR for both the QPSK and the QAM.
· Use arrays in your work.