- Parent Category: Programming Assignments' Solutions
We Helped With This MATLAB Programming Assignment: Have A Similar One?
|More Info||Write My Matlab Homework|
Short Assignment Requirements
WINTER SEMESTER ASSIGNMENT
November 19, 2016
An object is moving at a constant velocity in a Cartesian plane. Its motion is defined by the basic kinematics equations summarized by the equation 1 which relates its previous position values to the present values. A sensor is placed to measure the position of the object at each time step given by equation 2 . Write a function called assignmentw which plots the true x − y position defined by equation 1 and the position measured by the sensor in the same figure. The function takes the form: function[fig1,fig2] = assignmentw(x,y,vx,vy,observations,crr,∆t)
NB:fig1 is the plot for the true motion and fig2 is the plot for the measured values as dicussed in class i.e with different plot styles and a legend. .
1. x and y are the initial positions in the x and the y positios
2. vx and vy are the velocities in the x and the y coordinates
3. observations is the number of obsevrations made
4. crr takes a value of 1 to turn the grid on.
5. ∆t is the time taken to transit from the previous position to the next.