- Parent Category: Programming Assignments' Solutions
We Helped With This JAVA Programming Assignment: Have A Similar One?
|More Info||Assignment Help Java|
Must be done in JAVA in GENERIC CLASS
Read a Text file into a Binary search tree.
Perform the following activities:
1. Get the file name as a user input.
2. Present a menu to the user with the below options:
b) Display number of distinct words.
c) Display number of occurrences of a particular word.
d) Print all words that appear more than some number, inputted by the user
e) Display the line numbers on which is found a certain word, inputted by the user.
f) Delete the first occurrence of a given word.
g) Delete all the occurrences of a given word.
h) Search for a world that do not exists in the given file.
- Read the file with the filename given by the user and perform every instruction in the menu presented. Test your solution and measure the times needed to perform every operation from B to H.
- All the tree routines must be placed in a generic class and will take as parameters the user input.
- Give the necessary explanations for each step and draw your conclusions in a critical way.